1. To prospect and retain clients.
2. To achieve budgeted targets in terms of number of clients/volume of business & assets.
3. To recommend strategies students can use to achieve their career objectives, including specific recommendations in areas such as time management and study planning.
4. To ensure a one-point relationship for the particular city.
5. To build and maintain client bases, along with relevant comments/remarks for future reference.
6. To conduct and assist in organizing seminars, workshops and other business development activities.
7. To prepare the MIS reports in the specified formats.
8. To handle customer complaints and coordinate with support team to resolve complaints.
9. Keeping track of competitor activities and analyzing latest market trends.
10. To be able to work on Saturday and Sunday (one week off on Monday)
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A. Lucrative Incentives
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Channel Sales
Role:Client Relationship Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
Toppr Technologies Pvt. Ltd
We are building Toppr as an adaptive platform that can increase engagement, optimize learning and improve outcomes. We have the widest syllabus coverage in India with over 20 subjects, 20 boards and 50 exams. Over 40 lakh students use the learning app. Toppr was started in 2013 by IIT Bombay alumni Zishaan Hayath and Hemanth Goteti and is backed by venture capital firms SAIF, Helion and Eight Roads. If the future of education interests you, we would love to talk about what you can bring to our team.