- We are the face of Toppr for all our students and their parents.
- We help them understand how to leverage Toppr platform for their learning
- We strive to take Toppr to every single household in India; and then the world.
- Provide the team with a vision and objectives; manage key performance indicators
- Set the monthly, weekly, daily targets for the team and ensure that the targets are achieved
- Maintain the sales report of the team
- Needs to own hiring, firing and deliverables of at least 10 education counselors
- Motivating & mentoring team to achieve & exceed targets
- Design & develop business models
- Conducting weekly reviews for performance & training
- Identifying the areas of improvements & KPIs
- Involved in a lot of calling on phone for negotiation and objection handling
Team Managers at Toppr
- Are dynamic professionals who drive their team to exceed business targets
- Possess sound knowledge and understanding of consumer (students and parents) behavior
- Thrive in a fast paced ambiguous work environment
- Have excellent communication skills in English and the regional language
- MBA or Graduate with at least 5 years B2C sales experience
- Minimum 1 years experience of managing a team of 15 20 sales executives
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Toppr Technologies Pvt. Ltd
We are building Toppr as an adaptive platform that can increase engagement, optimize learning and improve outcomes. We have the widest syllabus coverage in India with over 20 subjects, 20 boards and 50 exams. Over 50 lakh students use the learning app.
Toppr was started in 2013 by IIT Bombay alumni Zishaan Hayath and Hemanth Goteti and is backed by venture capital firms SAIF, Helion and Eight Roads."
Recruiter Name:Nitali Vatsaraj
Contact Company:Toppr Technologies Pvt. Ltd